Donations Sought for 4th Annual CFSF Silent Auction
Auction Scheduled for August 15-25, 2022
As part of the Foundation’s strategy to raise funds for scholarships, we are running a two-part silent auction.
Part 1: Online Silent Auction opens Monday, August 15 at 9 AM.
Part 2: Online Silent Auction combined with a great networking event at the Revolution Brewery on Thursday, August 25 from 6-9:00 PM.
How you can help
The auction is in need of donations! Donate items to the auction or make a donation. We are looking for items in the following categories:
- Sports package: memorabilia,event tickets, branded items
- Entertainment package: concert tickets, theater tickets, dinner & show experiences
- Personal electronics package: Beats headphones, Apple and Android products, FitBits
- Food and wine package: gift baskets, wine and liquor, specialty foods, restaurant experiences
- Chicago lovers package: Chicago tours and experiences, museums, attractions, Chicago inspired art and jewelry
- Pamper package: spa experiences, salon packages, and specialty spa and salon products
All companies will be recognized for their donations. All donations are tax deductible.
If you have an item to donate email BusinessOffice@ChicagoFoodScience.org. To donate money at one of the donation levels click the Donate button below.